Working: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Vacancy : 1
Our client, a Logistics firm, requires the services of a highly experienced Customer Service person to cater for the task of:
• Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
• Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
• Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
• Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
• Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
Education & Experience
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• HND or higher
3 years work experience
1 - <3 Years