Working: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Atlantic Lifesciences Ltd & Pharmanova Ltd, a Ghana based multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation, under its expansion programme, requires Medical Representative across Ghana.
We are looking for a persuasive medical representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals. The medical representative’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase company medications, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
To be successful as a medical representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company’s sales targets.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy/ Certificate Course in Marketing
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- Commercial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- The ability to negotiate and collaborate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills.
1 - <3 Years