Working: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Vacancy : 1
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Manager to lead our client’s Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Business division. As Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve growth targets, managing a team of professionals, and ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our SME customers. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to join a leading organization and make a significant impact in the SME market. If you have a proven track record of success in managing and growing a business, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
Responsible for planning, designing, directing, and implementing strategies for all new
Products & digital channel applications.
• Responsible for obtaining in-country and group approval for all new products, and all other
processes required to bring products to market
• Responsible for ensuring that the digital channel applications enhancements and
performance align with the Company’s strategic objectives and goals.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing Service Level Agreements (SLA) available for all
mobile banking and internet banking platforms.
• Responsible for driving a personal & relevant experience for customers across all digital
channels which includes but not limited to Online applications, E Wallets, USSD , direct to
customer APPs, Call Center and ATMs.
• Responsible for the oversight, management, and growth in digital banking channel
• Responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, and potential
partnerships that allow us to deliver innovative experiences and that simplify customer
• Responsible for launching various projects in relation to eChannels such as bill payment,
debit and credit card process enhancements and various Call Center enhancements among
other major projects.
• Responsible for launching and enhancing Interactive Teller Machine, eWallet, internet and
mobile banking platform and branchless banking.
• Responsible for providing research and support to influence and drive digital banking
strategy, including researching market and competitive factors, emerging trends,
technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships, and uncovering patterns and
themes within data that impacts digital retail banking.
• Responsible for gathering, reporting, and presenting digital platform usage analysis, and
• Responsible for driving eChannels development to ensure achievement of business strategy
of utilizing superior technology to enhance service delivery.
• Responsible for driving budget targets per digital channel.
• Responsible for researching and documenting detailed product requirements to ensure that
products meet business needs, performance objectives and deliver an exceptional,
innovative member experience.
• Responsible for evaluating member feedback/needs analysis in partnership with internal and
external stakeholders to ensure defined strategies deliver innovative, exceptional, and
simplified member experiences.
• Responsible for benchmarking against peers, track, and report Channel progress relative to
operations and identified goal achievement.
• Responsible for being the subject matter expert and business owner of the digital business
• Responsible for the management of transactions and partnerships concerning branch sales.
• Implement robust front-office policies, processes and procedures to ensure adequate
• Responsible for any other duties that the Head of Retail or the Chief Operating Officer may
assign from time to time
Education & Experience
• Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline. Master’s degree/
MBA is an advantage.
• Digital Banking related Certifications will be an added advantage.
• Experience in working with multinational institutions
• At least 5 years’ managerial working experience in a similar role
• Financial industry background experience in digital banking
• Deep understanding of the digital industry dynamic and competitive landscape.
• Agile leader, with drive for continuously improving how things are done.
• Communicate, open, creative, and keen to take initiative.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Hard working and driven.
• Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Capable of motivating colleagues to achieve individual, department and company goals.
• Must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
5 - <10 Years