Working: 8.00am - 5.00pm
DUTIES OF A SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
• Assist in shop sales
• Be abreast with client requirements and shopping needs.
• Have up to date knowledge and understanding about products and services offered.
• Responsible for the general cleanliness of the internal and external premises of the business shop.
• Ensure that all the shop equipment function well at all times, reporting any issues that needs the attention of management immediately.
• Ensure that the shop floor must be constantly replenished with products that are sold out from the shelves.
• Comply with Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, security, and record-keeping procedures.
• Report any issues or concerns as and when they happen.
• Undertake any other duty assigned to you.
• Take frequent inventories.
• Stay up to date with the latest sales trend and best practices.
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
• Resolves customer complaints and queries
Education & Experience
• SHS graduate or Diploma
• Two to Three years’ experience in similar or same position
• Proficiency in English
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills
1 - <3 Years